1. Hang feeders around your yard and garden to attract hummingbirds and butterflies.
Photo by Getty Images/Hooplion
2. Hike, bike, horseback ride, geocache, or just enjoy nature on June 1, National Trails Day.
3. As windows open and air circulates, don’t forget to dust your hard-working ceiling fans.
4. June 15 is Nature Photography Day. Visit your favorite outdoor spots, and take pictures of all the beauty in bloom.
Photo by Adobe Stock/Ikostudio
5. Are there walkways through your gardens? Tidy them up and make them enticing!
6. June 18 is International Picnic Day, and it’s as simple to celebrate as it sounds! Enjoy eating al fresco.
7. As you get ready to spend even more time outdoors, wipe down your patio furniture.