1. January 1 is New Year’s Day! Rather than feel daunted by resolutions, remind yourself that the first of the year is for contemplating positive changes.
2. Cozy close to your favorite person, pet, or blanket on January 6, Cuddle Up Day.
3. Combine 1 cup fresh pine needles, 1 cup distilled water, and 1/4 cup witch hazel to make a stimulating toner to improve winter skin.
4. We could all use a little more positive human interaction. What better time for this than January 21, National Hugging Day?
5. Step outside your comfort zone, and find at least one new meal to prepare at home this month!