1. Whether it’s a walk around the neighborhood or a cross-country ski trip, find a way to be active outdoors this month.
2. Relax and recharge on February 9, Read in the Bathtub Day.
3. February 14 isn’t just Valentine’s Day; it’s also Ferris Wheel Day! Celebrate George Washington Gale Ferris Jr. and his invention by hopping on to ride with a loved one.
4. Replace just one harmful product in your life with a plastic-free alternative, such as a bamboo toothbrush, cloth grocery bag, or beeswax food wrap.
5. 2020 is a leap year! Make the most of your extra 24 hours this February 29.