By Mother Earth Living Editors
1. Whichever holiday you celebrate — decorate! Hang lights, create a garland, or set out your favorite ornaments.
2. Hanukkah begins on December 2. Gather with family for commemorative games, food, and ceremony.
3. Craft holiday cards, or pen a simple note to wish someone well for Letter Writing Day on December 7.
4. Observe the Winter Solstice on December 21 by focusing celebrations on the cycles of life and nature.
5. Stay active, even in the cold; try ice skating, sledding, or cross-country skiing.
6. On a quiet night, bundle up for a walk or a drive around the neighborhood to view the Christmas lights.
7. Wake up and celebrate Christmas on December 25 by giving and receiving food and gifts from those you love.
Subscribe to Mother Earth Living !
Welcome to Mother Earth Living, the authority on green lifestyle and design. Each issue of Mother Earth Living features advice to create naturally healthy and nontoxic homes for yourself and your loved ones. With Mother Earth Living by your side, you’ll discover all the best and latest information you want on choosing natural remedies and practicing preventive medicine; cooking with a nutritious and whole-food focus; creating a nontoxic home; and gardening for food, wellness and enjoyment. Subscribe to Mother Earth Living today to get inspired on the art of living wisely and living well.
Save Money & a Few Trees!
Pay now with a credit card and take advantage of our earth-friendly automatic renewal savings plan. You’ll save an additional $5 and get six issues of Mother Earth Living for just $19.95! (Offer valid only in the U.S.)
Or, choose Bill Me and pay just $24.95.