As the rainy season begins, freshen your home and your garden with a few fun projects.
By the Mother Earth Living Editors
March / April 2018
1. Naturally dye eggs for a family-friendly craft! Try using turmeric, marigolds, red cabbage, and black tea.
Photo by Getty Images/arinahabich
2. Utilize storm season by reconnecting your rain barrel after checking the fittings and fixings.
3. Fill your bird feeders and bird baths with fresh food and water.
4. Celebrate Earth Day on April 22 by foraging for Mother Nature’s young spring greens.
5. Tend to perennials. Prune, separate, and cut back unneeded growth.
6. Practice seasonal eating by making a fresh salad garnished with edible flowers.
7. Don’t forget spring cleaning! To make a countertop spray, mix 3 cups of white vinegar, 1 cup of water, and 20 drops of your favorite essential oil.
Photo by Getty Images/Geo-grafika