This Salt Glow Body Scrub recipe uses Dead Sea salt and fresh herbs for a soothing, aromatic body scrub you can use in your next bath or shower to make your skin feel like new.
Learn how to make this Salt Glow Body Scrub recipe for your next bath or shower at home.
Rejuvenate from limb to limb and remove dead skin with this easy-to-make body scrub.
• 3 cups finely ground kosher salt or Dead Sea salts
• 1 cup of a dried herb, finely chopped (I recommend rosemary, mint, or lemon verbena)
• 1 1/2 cups extra-virgin olive oil
• 12 drops essential oil such as lavender, peppermint, or lemon
1. Blend all of the ingredients.
2. Generously apply in circular strokes to your body—except the face—while taking a shower or just before stepping into the bathtub.
3. Store the remainder in a tightly sealed container. Makes about 10 applications.
Read more about soybean foods and your health: Natural Healing Using Soybean Foods.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on natural health, organic gardening, real food and more!LEARN MORE