Learn how to make this Salt Glow Body Scrub recipe for your next bath or shower at home.
Rejuvenate from limb to limb and remove dead skin with this easy-to-make body scrub.
• 3 cups finely ground kosher salt or Dead Sea salts
• 1 cup of a dried herb, finely chopped (I recommend rosemary, mint, or lemon verbena)
• 1 1/2 cups extra-virgin olive oil
• 12 drops essential oil such as lavender, peppermint, or lemon
1. Blend all of the ingredients.
2. Generously apply in circular strokes to your body—except the face—while taking a shower or just before stepping into the bathtub.
3. Store the remainder in a tightly sealed container. Makes about 10 applications.
Read more about soybean foods and your health: Natural Healing Using Soybean Foods.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on natural health, organic gardening, real food and more!LEARN MORE