Make your own homemade incense using this Romantic Incense recipe, liquid, a binder and powdered aromatics make the basic incense dough.
Create a homemade incense using this Romantic Incense recipe.
Photo by Fotolia/BVDC
Making incense at home is easy using this Romantic Incense recipe.
• 1/4 cup ground lavender flowers
• 1/4 cup ground rosemary leaves
• 1/8 cup ground rose petals
• 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon red sandalwood powder
• 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon water
• 1/2 teaspoon plus pinch potassium nitrate
• Tragacanth powder as needed
Sandy Maine is the founder and owner of Sunfeather Herbal Soap Company, an exceptionally fragrant mail-order company based in the Adirondack Mountains of New York.
Read more about making incense: Making Herbal Incense.
More than 150 workshops, great deals from more than 200 exhibitors, off-stage demos, inspirational keynotes, and great food!LEARN MORE