Remedy painful ear infections with this herbal glycerite treatment full of natural, effective herbal antibiotics.
Use powerful natural remedies to heal ear infections. Tests have proven that cryptolepis is a stronger antibacterial than pharmaceutical varieties.
Photo by Fotolia
• 1 ounce berberine plant
• 1 ounce cryptolepis (or sida or alchornea)
• 1 ounce echinacea
• 1 ounce juniper (or other pine needles)
• 1 ounce usnea lichen
• 2.5 ounces grain alcohol
• 15 ounces glycerin
• 7.5 ounces water
1. Powder herbs well, place in jar, add alcohol, mix thoroughly and let sit for 24 hours.
2. Mix glycerine and water together, and add to herbs in jar.
3. Let macerate 2 weeks, then decant and strain. Store in amber jar. Use 1 to 3 drops in the ear up to 6 times daily for ear infections.
Learn more and find recipes for herbal alternatives to conventional medicine in 5 Effective Natural Antibiotics.
More than 150 workshops, great deals from more than 200 exhibitors, off-stage demos, hands-on workshops, and great food!LEARN MORE