Try this Herbal Deodorant Antiperspirant recipe to remove body odor safely and naturally.
Herbal Deodorant Antiperspirant Recipe
Sage is strongly astringent and acts as a natural
antiperspirant. Clary sage (Salvia sclarea) and lavender essential
oils are natural deodorants.
• 1 ounce distilled witch hazel extract
• 1 ounce alcohol-based sage extract
• 10 drops clary sage essential oil
• 15 drops lavender essential oil
1. Mix ingredients in a small spray bottle and shake well before
using. Spray under arms as needed.
Laurel Vukovic writes and teaches about herbs from her home in
southern Oregon. She is the author of 1001 Natural Remedies (DK,
2003) and Herbal Healing Secrets for Women (Prentice Hall,
Read more about how to make homemade deodorant: Natural Deodorant Recipes.