Try this Cypress-Patchouli Foot Bath recipe to remove body odor safely and naturally.
Cypress-Patchouli Foot Bath Recipe
Soaking your feet in a cypress, lavender and patchouli bath
fights the bacteria that cause foot odor. Baking soda helps freshen
feet and neutralize unpleasant odors.
• 1 cup baking soda
• 5 drops lavender essential oil
• 3 drops cypress essential oil
• 2 drops patchouli essential oil
1. Add baking soda and essential oils to a basin of warm water.
2. Mix the oils into the water with your hand, and soak your feet for 15
Laurel Vukovic writes and teaches about herbs from her home in
southern Oregon. She is the author of 1001 Natural Remedies (DK,
2003) and Herbal Healing Secrets for Women (Prentice Hall,
Read more about how to make homemade deodorant: Natural Deodorant Recipes.