This Cypress-Patchouli Foot Bath recipe is easy to make and ends body odor by using deodorizing herbs and essential oils.
Try this Cypress-Patchouli Foot Bath recipe to remove body odor safely and naturally.
Soaking your feet in a cypress, lavender and patchouli bath fights the bacteria that cause foot odor. Baking soda helps freshen feet and neutralize unpleasant odors.
• 1 cup baking soda
• 5 drops lavender essential oil
• 3 drops cypress essential oil
• 2 drops patchouli essential oil
1. Add baking soda and essential oils to a basin of warm water.
2. Mix the oils into the water with your hand, and soak your feet for 15 minutes.
Laurel Vukovic writes and teaches about herbs from her home in southern Oregon. She is the author of 1001 Natural Remedies (DK, 2003) and Herbal Healing Secrets for Women (Prentice Hall, 2000).
Read more about how to make homemade deodorant: Natural Deodorant Recipes.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on natural health, organic gardening, real food and more!LEARN MORE