This Cypress-Patchouli Foot Bath recipe is easy to make and ends body odor by using deodorizing herbs and essential oils.
This Cypress-Patchouli Foot Bath recipe is made from safe, natural ingredients.
Photo by Fotolia/pisotckii
Try this Cypress-Patchouli Foot Bath recipe to remove body odor safely and naturally.
Soaking your feet in a cypress, lavender and patchouli bath fights the bacteria that cause foot odor. Baking soda helps freshen feet and neutralize unpleasant odors.
• 1 cup baking soda
• 5 drops lavender essential oil
• 3 drops cypress essential oil
• 2 drops patchouli essential oil
1. Add baking soda and essential oils to a basin of warm water.
2. Mix the oils into the water with your hand, and soak your feet for 15 minutes.
Laurel Vukovic writes and teaches about herbs from her home in southern Oregon. She is the author of 1001 Natural Remedies (DK, 2003) and Herbal Healing Secrets for Women (Prentice Hall, 2000).
Read more about how to make homemade deodorant: Natural Deodorant Recipes.
More than 150 workshops, great deals from more than 200 exhibitors, off-stage demos, hands-on workshops, and great food!LEARN MORE