This Aromatherapy Deodorant recipe is easy to make and ends body odor by using deodorizing herbs and essential oils.
Try this Aromatherapy Deodorant recipe to remove body odor safely and naturally.
Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens), lavender and petitgrain (Citrus aurantium) essential oils combined with witch hazel (Hamamelis virginiana) help neutralize odor-causing bacteria. Cypress and petitgrain also have mild antiperspirant properties.
• 2 ounces distilled witch hazel extract
• 10 drops cypress essential oil
• 10 drops lavender essential oil
• 10 drops petitgrain essential oil
1. Mix ingredients in a small spray bottle and shake well before using. Spray under arms.
Laurel Vukovic writes and teaches about herbs from her home in southern Oregon. She is the author of 1001 Natural Remedies (DK, 2003) and Herbal Healing Secrets for Women (Prentice Hall, 2000).
Read more about how to make homemade deodorant: Natural Deodorant Recipes.