Making incense at home is easy using this Indian Incense recipe.
• 3 tablespoons cinnamon
• 5 tablespoons sandalwood
• 1 tablespoon cloves
• 1 tablespoon musk rose (Rosa moschata)
• 1 tablespoon benzoin
• 1 tablespoon curry powder
• 1 teaspoon jasmine oil
• 1 teaspoon musk oil
• 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons powdered willow charcoal
• 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons water
• 3/4 teaspoon potassium nitrate
• Tragacanth powder as needed
Sandy Maine is the founder and owner of Sunfeather Herbal Soap Company, an exceptionally fragrant mail-order company based in the Adirondack Mountains of New York.
Read more about making incense: Making Herbal Incense.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on natural health, organic gardening, real food and more!LEARN MORE