Herbal Treatments for Digestion Problems: Free & Easy Formula
Free & Easy Formula
MAKES 4 CUPS
• 1 tablespoon boldo
• 1 tablespoon dandelion root
• 1 tablespoon burdock root
• 1 tablespoon artichoke leaf
• 2 tablespoons orange peel
• 4 cups water
1. Place the ingredients in a saucepan and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
2. Remove the pan from the heat, cover, and let the mixture steep for 15 minutes.
3. Drink 1 cup at every mealtime.
For clearing heat and dampness, add:
• 1 tablespoon yellow dock
• 1/2 tablespoon gentian root
• 1/2 tablespoon licorice root (for taste)
Check out the original article, Herbal Treatments for Digestion Problems.
Recipe for Thanksgiving Leftovers: Turkey Tetrazzini
There are a lot of leftovers the day after Thanksgiving. Check out the Lemon Verbena Lady’s favorite recipe for turkey leftovers.
Thanksgiving Spices and Seasonings
Learn how to get the full flavor of holiday baking without investing in 10 new jars of herbs or spices.
Healthy Holiday Travel Tips
Stress and sickness shouldn’t be part of your “reason for the season.” From home to your destination, you can bring some healthy travel habits with you during this busy time of year.