This Glycolic Treatment Serum Exfoliator recipe uses fruit peels, aloe vera and glycolic acid which exfoliates dead skin and encourages new skin to form.
Try this Glycolic Treatment Serum Exfoliator recipe for a rejuvenating facial exfoliating experience.
Learn how to make this Glycolic Treatment Serum Exfoliator recipe for your next facial exfoliating treatment at home.
Glycolic acid exfoliates dead skin and encourages new skin to form, creating a more hydrated appearance.
• 20 to 25 red seedless grapes, whole
• 1/4 of an orange, with peel
• 1/4 of a lemon, with peel
• 1 cup plain yogurt
• 1 tablespoon aloe vera juice
1. In a blender or food processor, finely grind all of the ingredients.
2. Using a piece of cheesecloth or a finely woven muslin cloth, separate the liquid into a container.
3. Apply a generous teaspoon or so to freshly cleansed skin in the evenings. Be sure to treat the neck area as well.
4. Refrigerate between uses. Makes about 12 applications.
Read more about soybean foods and your health: Natural Healing Using Soybean Foods.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on Natural Health, Organic Gardening, Real Food and more!LEARN MORE