This Facial Scrub and Body Exfoliator recipe uses fresh herbs for an aromatic face and body exfoliator you can use in your next bath or shower to make your skin feel like new.
Try this Facial Scrub and Body Exfoliator recipe for a refreshing face and body exfoliating experience.
Learn how to make this Facial Scrub and Body Exfoliator recipe for your next bath or shower at home.
• 1 cup nuts and/or seeds (I recommend almonds, flaxseeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, or sunflower seeds, or a
• 2 teaspoons dried chamomile buds
• 2 cups kaolin or French red clay (available in health-food stores)
• 1 cup aloe vera juice
• 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1. In a food processor or blender, grind the nuts and/or seeds until they’re chopped, not powdered.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and continue to mix.
3. Use a dollop or two to clean your face, or leave on for 20 minutes if you’re doing a mask.
4. Store in the refrigerator in a tightly sealed container.
Read more about soybean foods and your health: Natural Healing Using Soybean Foods.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on Natural Health, Organic Gardening, Real Food and more!LEARN MORE