This spray cleaner is great for general cleaning duties to disinfect surfaces, wipe out mold and discourage its return. Eucalyptus, lavender and tea tree all are known for their antimicrobial properties. Together, they smell exquisitely clean, and they know how to get the job done.
• 1 teaspoon sodium lauryl sulfoacetate
• 1 teaspoon borax
• 2 tablespoons white vinegar
• 2 cups hot water
• 1/4 teaspoon eucalyptus essential oil
• 1/4 teaspoon lavender essential oil
• 3 drops tea tree essential oil
1. Mix all ingredients together and stir until dry ingredients dissolve. Pour into spray bottle for use and long-term storage.
2. To use, spray as needed on any surface except glass. Scrub and rinse with a clean, damp cloth.
Sandy Maine, founder of SunFeather Handcrafted Herbal Soap Company, is the author of three books on soap-making and lives with her husband and four children on a spotlessly clean farm in the Adirondack Mountains.
Click here for the main article, Cleaning with Herbs .
More than 150 workshops, great deals from more than 200 exhibitors, off-stage demos, inspirational keynotes, and great food!LEARN MORE