1. Consider adding umbrellas and leafy plants to your garden to create an enticing spot to sit in the shade.
2. Bird-watching is a unique way to get outside and focus on a new piece of nature.
Photo by Getty Images/bhofack2
3. July 1 is Creative Ice Cream Flavors Day. Whip up an imaginative batch, or host an inspired sundae party!
4. There’s little better than gathering on July 4 for grilled food and a firework show.
Photo by Getty Images/Mikolette
5. Enhance your home’s natural light by cleaning windows with a spray of 2 parts water, 1 part white vinegar.
6. When you deadhead flowers, save the blooms for homemade flower arrangements.
7. The International Day of Friendship on July 30 is a time to reach out and seek connection with other cultures and countries.