Makes a two-week supply
• 1 tablespoon dandelion root liquid extract
• 1 tablespoon Oregon grape root liquid extract
• 1 tablespoon echinacea liquid extract
• 1 tablespoon nettle liquid extract
• 1/2 teaspoon ginger liquid extract
• 1/2 teaspoon fennel liquid extract
1. Combine the extracts and shake well. Take 30 drops diluted in 1/2 cup of warm water three times a day.
2. This tincture will keep indefinitely if stored in a cool, dark place.
Laurel Vukovic writes and teaches about herbs and natural healing from her home in Southern Oregon. She is the author of 14-Day Herbal Cleansing: A Step-by-Step Guide to All Natural Inner Cleansing Techniques for Increased Energy, Vitality and Beauty (Prentice Hall, 1998).
Click here for the main article, Body Cleansing Herbs .
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on Natural Health, Organic Gardening, Real Food and more!LEARN MORE