For extra fresh and clean feet, try this Antibacterial Foot Soap recipe during your next home pedicure.
Tea tree essential oil naturally gives this foot soap an extra antibacterial and antifungal kick.
Find more ways to pamper your feet in Natural Foot Care: DIY Treatments for Healthy Feet.
• 8-ounce bottle liquid castile soap (I prefer peppermint scent, but almond is nice, too.)
• 10 drops tea tree essential oil
• 10 drops thyme essential oil
1. Add essential oils to bottle and shake well.
2. To use: Add 1 to 2 squirts to footbath to help clean and disinfect feet and kill bacteria and fungus. This solution will keep in a squirt bottle for up to 1 year. Makes 8 ounces.
Adapted with permission from Natural Foot Care by Stephanie Tourles.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on natural health, organic gardening, real food and more!LEARN MORE