• 4 ounces vinegar (for extra strength, use oregano vinegar)
• 2 tablespoons tincture of pau d’arco
• 1/4 teaspoon each tea tree and lavender essential oils
• 1/8 teaspoon peppermint essential oil
1. Combine the ingredients.
2. Apply a few times daily with a cotton ball or swab, or use a compress soaked in vinegar to cover a large area.
Antifungal Dusting Powder
• 1/4 cup bentonite clay
• 1/8 teaspoon each tea tree and lavender essential oils
1. Put the clay in a plastic bag.
2. Add the essential oils, drop by drop, to the bag, then close it tightly.
3. Mix well by turning the bag over a few times to break up any clumps.
4. Let the contents sit three days, then store in an airtight container.
Check out the original article, Keep Skin Healthy for Winter.
More than 150 workshops, great deals from more than 200 exhibitors, off-stage demos, inspirational keynotes, and great food!LEARN MORE