Want to invest in eco-conscious companies? Here are SustainableBusiness.com’s All-Star Stock Picks—the world’s top sustainable public companies. To learn more, subscribe to Progressive Investor, a newsletter from SustainableBusiness.com.
1. AstroPower: Leading U.S. solar manufacturer.
2. Axfood: Restricts genetically modified food and offers hormone-free meats and non-irradiated produce.
3. Ballard Power Systems: Leading fuel cell manufacturer for the transportation industry.
4. Chiquita: Banana farms certified by the Rainforest Alliance Better Banana project.
5. Electrolux: Solar-powered lawnmowers and water-efficient dishwashers and washing machines.
6. FuelCell Energy: Fuel cell manufacturer for powering buildings and utilities.
7. Green Mountain Coffee: Expanding Fair Trade and organic coffee lines.
8. Henkel: Develops environmentally safe cleaners and adhesives.
9. Herman Miller: Designs and makes sustainable wood furniture.
10. Horizon Organic Dairy: Produces hormone- and antibiotic-free dairy foods.
11. JM: Sustainable real estate and construction.
12. Kyocera: Leading solar panel manufacturer.
13. NEG Micon: Large international wind energy companies.
14. SCA: Produces Forest Stewardship Council-certified paper and packaging.
15. STMicroelectronics: Sustainability leader in the semiconductor industry.
16. Swiss Re: Lobbies for policies that combat climate change and bases insurance rates on clients’ environmental impact.
17. Tomra: Manufactures and operates automated systems for recovering and recycling beverage containers.
18. United Natural: Natural and organic foods distributor.
19. Vestas: World’s largest wind farm supplier.
20. Whole Foods: Largest U.S. natural supermarket chain.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on natural health, organic gardening, real food and more!LEARN MORE