Find out this master gardener's favorite heirlooms.
Master gardener Jennifer Behm keeps her flower and vegetable garden lush.
Photography By Steve Foss
Master gardener Jennifer Behm's reveals her top picks for heirloom seeds. Find out more about her northern Minnesota organic farm.
• ‘Brandywine’ tomato is wonderful for its big, fleshy fruit. It doesn’t take many to make a jar of salsa.
• ‘Rouge Vif d’Etampes’ squash has excellent ornamental value. It looks like the fairytale pumpkin stagecoach in Disney’s Cinderella.
• ‘Zebrina’ Malva sylvestris because it’s frost-tolerant, beautiful and a great reseeder.
• ‘Two Inch Strawberry’ popcorn, with its tiny red ears, is just right for the children to seed.
• ‘Bull’s Blood’ beets have attractive, dark red edible greens.
More than 150 workshops, great deals from more than 200 exhibitors, off-stage demos, inspirational keynotes, and great food!LEARN MORE