Identify Before You Eat
• A Field Guide to Edible Wild Plants (Houghton Mifflin, 1999)
• Edible Wild Plants: A North American Field Guide (Sterling Publishing, 1990)
• The Encyclopedia of Edible Plants of North America (Keats Publishing, 1998)
• Wild Foods Cookook and Field Guide (Workman Press, 1985)
Jim Long's Retail Picks:
• Native Plants of the Northwest
2158 Bower Ct S.E.
Salem, OR 97317-9216
• Missouri Wildflowers Nursery
9814 Pleasant Hill Road
Jefferson City, MO 65109-9409
Contributing Editor Jim Long writes and gardens at his farm, Long Creek Herbs, in the Ozark Mountains.
Click here for the main article, Harvest Edible Wild Herbs .
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on natural health, organic gardening, real food and more!LEARN MORE