- As the weather warms, gradually move heat-loving houseplants outside for summer.
- Carpool to work, take a reusable mug to the coffee shop, or pick up litter to celebrate Earth Day on March 22.
- Use stinging nettle, butterbur, neti pots, and throat-soothing teas to combat seasonal allergy symptoms.
- When it’s warm, try an outdoor moving meditation practice by walking a labyrinth.
- As fresh, local produce becomes available again, look into community-supported agriculture (CSA) programs.
- Pull heavy mulch off overwintered garlic so it can soak up some sun.
Photo by Getty Images/sagarmanis
Photo by Adobe Stock/biker3