Nothing could be more refreshing for a hot summer night than this easy-to-make, nutritious and delicious sorbet.
Makes 4 servings
• 2 to 3 mangos, peeled, cubed and frozen
• 2 to 3 tablespoons maple syrup, plus more as needed
• 1/4 cup water, plus more as needed
• Mint sprigs
1. Put all of the ingredients in a blender and process until the mixture resembles a “frosty” sorbet consistency, adding more water or maple syrup one tablespoon at a time as needed to achieve the desired texture.
2. Garnish with a fresh mint sprig and serve immediately.
Laura Theodore is a 2014 TASTE award-winning television personality, radio host, vegan chef, cookbook author and recording artist. She is author of Jazzy Vegetarian Classics: Vegan Twists on American Family Favorites and Jazzy Vegetarian: Lively Vegan Cuisine Made Easy and Delicious. Laura is the on-camera host, writer and co-producer of the popular cooking show, Jazzy Vegetarian and hosts the weekly podcast radio show, Jazzy Vegetarian Radio.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on natural health, organic gardening, real food and more!LEARN MORE