Nothing could be more refreshing for a hot summer night than this easy-to-make, nutritious and delicious sorbet.
Mango Sorbet Recipe
Makes 4 servings
• 2 to 3 mangos, peeled, cubed and frozen
• 2 to 3 tablespoons maple syrup, plus more as needed
• 1/4 cup water, plus more as needed
• Mint sprigs
1. Put all of the ingredients in a blender and process until the mixture resembles a “frosty” sorbet consistency, adding more water or maple syrup one tablespoon at a time as needed to achieve the desired texture.
2. Garnish with a fresh mint sprig and serve immediately.
Laura Theodore is a 2014 TASTE award-winning television personality, radio host, vegan chef, cookbook author and recording artist. She is author of Jazzy Vegetarian Classics: Vegan Twists on American Family Favorites and Jazzy Vegetarian: Lively Vegan Cuisine Made Easy and Delicious. Laura is the on-camera host, writer and co-producer of the popular cooking show, Jazzy Vegetarian and hosts the weekly podcast radio show, Jazzy Vegetarian Radio.