It doesn’t get much simpler than this muffin recipe. Swap conventional flour with Pamela’s gluten-, wheat- and dairy-free artisan flour blend and you have a quick and easy gluten-free breakfast.
Photo courtesy Pamela's
• 2 cups Pamela's Artisan Flour Blend
• 1 tablespoon baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 2 eggs, large
• 1 cup milk, cream, milk alternative, sour cream, yogurt or buttermilk
• 3/4 cup sugar or light brown sugar, packed
• 8 tablespoon oil, butter or butter alternative, melted
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1 1/2 cup fruit, like berries, banana, grated apple, etc.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix together dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, whisk together all liquids. Add dry to wet and combine. Stir in fruit.
3. Grease or line muffin tin with papers. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups. Bake for 14 to 25 minutes, depending on fruit. Toothpick should come out clean. Yield 12 Muffins
From classic baked goods to comfort food craves, Pamela’s Artisan Flour Blend has got you covered. Substitute cup for cup all-purpose flour with this gluten- wheat- and dairy-free flour blend. The baking possibilities are nearly endless!