Mixing this up takes only a couple of minutes—probably as long as it takes to choose a bottle of dressing in the grocery store.
Homemade Raspberry Vinaigrette Recipe
• 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
• 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar or wine vinegar
• Juice of 1/2 lemon
• 1/4 cup olive oil or grapeseed oil
• Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 1 pound fresh spinach
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree. This is the best way to pulverize raspberry seeds and emulsify the dressing.
2. Toss half of dressing with about 4 big handfuls of fresh spinach and serve. Cover and refrigerate leftover dressing to use later. It can also be used as a marinade for chicken.
Find more recipes and tips for successful meal planning in Cook Once, Eat All Week.