• 1 teaspoon olive oil
• 1 pound carrots, peeled and cut into 2-inch sections
• 2 tablespoons maple syrup
• 1/2 teaspoon eleuthero powder
• 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
• Salt, to taste
1. Lightly grease a baking pan with olive oil and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Slice carrots in half down the middle and then again lengthwise into quarters.
4. Spread carrots on the baking pan and roast in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until tender.
5. In a small bowl, blend together maple syrup, eleuthero powder, and ginger.
6. Place the roasted carrots into a bowl and drizzle with the herb mixture. Fold the carrots gently to help coat them evenly with the powdered herbs.
7. Add salt to taste, and serve warm.
More on powdered medicinal herbs, and herbs in recipes:
• Use Powdered Medicinal Herbs in the Kitchen
• Kale Salad with Rhodiola and Turmeric Vinaigrette Recipe
• Sweet Potato Patties with Burdock and Nettle Recipe
• Schisandra and Strawberry Salad Topping Recipe