This homemade Fresh Tropical Fruit Salsa recipe is easy to make and delicious to eat.
Fresh Tropical Fruit Salsa Recipe
Serve with tortilla chips or as a side dish with grilled or baked fish. Try it with chicken dishes as well.
• 1/2 cup mango, diced
• 1/2 cup pineapple, diced
• 1/2 cup papaya, diced
• 1/2 cup apple, diced
• 1/4 cup green or yellow bell pepper, diced
• 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
• 1 fresh jalapeño pepper, seeded, diced fine
• 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
• 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, finely chopped
• 3 teaspoons sugar
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Jim Long lives and works in the Ozark mountains of Arkansas. His newest book, Sensational Salsas, is available through Long Creek Herbs
(www.longcreekherbs.com). Order it by calling (417) 779-5450.
Read more about how to make fresh salsa: Homemade Salsa Recipes.