• 1 pound ground turkey
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 1/4 cup chopped onion
• 1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage
• 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
• 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 1/4 cup soda cracker crumbs
• 1 tablespoon white wine or water
Mix all ingredients thoroughly with a spoon or your hands; shape into patties or links and brown in a skillet, or use as bulk sausage in recipes.
--Elizabeth Garner, Sacramento, California
For more recipes from Kitchen Table, click here.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on natural health, organic gardening, real food and more!LEARN MORE