A hit with morning-sick mamas and travelers, this tea not only helps with nausea, but its spicy kick gives whole new meaning to "refresh." Makes about four 8-ounce servings.
• 1/3 cup fresh ginger slices
• 4 cups water
• 1 1/2 tablespoons grated orange zest
• 1 tablespoon honey or sugar, optional
• About 1 cup cold water and/or ice cubes
• Orange slices for garnish
1. In a medium saucepan, simmer ginger in water 15 to 20 minutes (depending on how strong you like the spice).
2. Add orange zest; remove from heat and stir in honey or sugar. Strain and cool.
3. Add cold water and ice. Serve over additional ice or refrigerate and use within 3 days. Garnish with fresh orange slices.
Click here for the original article, 5 Herbal Iced Tea Recipes .
More than 150 workshops, great deals from more than 200 exhibitors, off-stage demos, inspirational keynotes, and great food!LEARN MORE