The recipes are designed to be easy, fast, and flexible and to leave room for the creativity of the barbecue cook.
Thai Swordfish in Lemongrass-Sesame Sauce
- 4 swordfish steaks, 4 ounces each (or two 8-ounce steaks)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon Oriental sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped lemongrass (discard tough outer leaves before chopping), or 1/3 cup chopped green onions and 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted in ungreased frying pan until light brown, about 5 minutes
- 1 lemon, quartered
Click here for the original article, A Seafood Grill.
- Place the swordfish in a zip-style plastic bag or in a single layer in a shallow dish. Combine the oils, soy sauce, and lemongrass (or green onions and lemon zest). Rub the marinade into the fish and refrigerate, covered, 15 to 30 minutes.
- Heat the coals and brush the grill with oil. Remove the swordfish from the marinade and place it on the hot grill. Cook for 4 minutes, turn, and cook 3 to 4 minutes longer, or until the flesh is opaque all the way through. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with lemon wedges.