Rosemary, Red Pepper, and Smoked Salmon Spread
Makes about 2 cups
Enjoy this spread with freshly baked Rosemary Bagels for a morning or lunchtime treat you won’t soon forget.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 pound smoked salmon, chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- In a food processor or mixer, blend the cream cheese and smoked salmon until light and fluffy.
- Fold in the red pepper and rosemary. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.