Refreshing and festive, this punch combines fresh mint and pineapple for a special party treat.
• 1 cup fresh mint, coarsely chopped
• 8 cups pineapple juice
• 1 orange, sliced thin
• 1 liter ginger ale or ginger beer
1. Combine mint, pineapple juice and orange slices in a large container. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. This releases the essential oils from the mint into the rest of the beverage.
2. Just before serving, add ginger ale or ginger beer.
3. Serve in punch glasses with ice.
Katherine Huether is a freelance writer and herbalist. She has a B.A. in English from the University of New Hampshire and a Diploma of Herbal Studies from the Australasian College of Health Sciences. She is also the corresponding editor of All Info About Germany, a website dedicated to German culture and travel ( http://Germany.AllInfoAbout.com ).
Click here for the main article, Recipes for Holiday Punch .
More than 150 workshops, great deals from more than 200 exhibitors, off-stage demos, inspirational keynotes, and great food!LEARN MORE