The pineapple sage adds a delicate fruity flavor with it's scarlet blossoms.
• 2 ready-made 5-inch pizza crusts (thick or thin)
• 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 small sweet onion, very thinly sliced
• 2 medium vine-ripened tomatoes, thinly sliced
• 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Fontina cheese
• 1 tablespoon pineapple sage blossoms
1. Arrange the pizza crusts on a baking sheet. Brush each crust with olive oil, then top each crust with onion and tomato slices.
2. Sprinkle the cheese and sage blossoms evenly over each crust. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the cheese melts. Serve immediately.
—Sharon Scott, Memphis, Tennessee
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on natural health, organic gardening, real food and more!LEARN MORE