Great on top of potatoes or with raw vegetables, vegetable burritos, tacos, or scrambled tofu—anywhere you might use sour cream.
• 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
• 1 package (10.5 oz) extra-firm silken tofu
• 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
• 2 teaspoons tamari sauce
• Juice of 1/2 lemon (about 2 tablespoons)
• 6 tablespoons water
• 2 teaspoons chopped dill weed
• 1 tablespoon chopped chives
• 1 tablespoon chopped garlic chives
In blender combine all ingredients except dill, chives, and garlic chives, and process until smooth. Stir in herbs and serve.
--Liz Lugan, Clawson, Michigan
To read more recipes from Kitchen Table, click here.
More than 150 workshops, great deals from more than 200 exhibitors, off-stage demos, inspirational keynotes, and great food!LEARN MORE