Makes 16 stuffed potatoes
Choose the tiniest, freshest thin-skinned new potatoes for this earthy little appetizer.
• 1 cup unflavored yogurt
• 1/4 cup chopped parsley
• 1 tablespoon chopped dill weed, or 1 teaspoon dried
• 1 teaspoon finely chopped lemon zest
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 16 new potatoes, about 1 inch in diameter
• Sprigs of fresh dill or parsley for garnish
1. Spoon the yogurt into a yogurt sieve, a tea towel, or two paper coffee filters set one inside the other in a colander. Let the yogurt drain for several hours, or until it is the consistency of thin cream cheese.
2. Stir the parsley, dill weed, lemon zest, and pepper into the yogurt.
3. Meanwhile, steam the potatoes until tender-crisp. Cool, and hollow a cavity in each with a small melon baller or sharp knife.
4. Stuff each potato with a bit of yogurt mixture and garnish with dill or parsley sprigs.
Click here for the original article, National Herb Week Recipes .
More than 150 workshops, great deals from more than 200 exhibitors, off-stage demos, inspirational keynotes, and great food!LEARN MORE