Serves 4 to 8
Unlike tomato-based salsas, this contains no cilantro. It’s good with chips and can be served on top of grilled fish.
• 4 cups seedless white grapes (which are actually green)
• 2 tablespoons chives, chopped, or 2 green onions, chopped
• Juice of 1/2 fresh lime
• 2 tablespoons spearmint, chopped
• 1 whole jalapeño, diced
1. Combine ingredients in food processor and barely pulse blend, or chop by hand.
2. Mix and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Contributing editor Jim Long lives and gardens in the Ozark Mountains.
Click here for the original article, Many Mints: Recipes and Growing Tips for Mint .
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on natural health, organic gardening, real food and more!LEARN MORE