This recipe was submitted by Terri Hoover Dunham of Greenwell Springs, Louisiana.
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 large onion, thinly sliced
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 sprig fresh dill, minced
• 2 medium cucumbers, cut into 1/2 inch sticks
• 1/4 cup chicken broth
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat and sauté the onion, garlic, and dill until the onion is clear. Stir in the cucumber.
2. Increase the heat and cook for 1 minute longer, stirring constantly. Add the broth and boil it down until the liquid becomes a glaze. Serve hot.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on natural health, organic gardening, real food and more!LEARN MORE