Make this recipe for a light, fluffy cheesecake.
Serves 8 to 10
This cheesecake tastes especially good with a raspberry sauce.
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Crumb the cookies and crackers in a food processor or place them in a plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin. Mix in the syrup.
2. Press the mixture into the bottom of a greased springform pan. Bake 10 minutes.
1. Blend all the ingredients in a food processor and pour into the baked crust.
2. Bake for 1 hour at 350°F. Bake an additional 20 to 25 minutes at 300°F or until the cheesecake is firm.
3. Chill for several hours and garnish with sprigs of lemon balm or edible flowers.
Courtesy: Tracy Perkins, Lafayette, California
Click here for the original article, Kitchen Table: Recipes for Chicken with Goat Cheese, Wild Greens Quiche, Garden Pasta and Lemon Balm Cheesecake.
More than 150 workshops, great deals from more than 200 exhibitors, off-stage demos, inspirational keynotes, and great food!LEARN MORE