Make this recipe for a light, fluffy cheesecake.
Serves 8 to 10
This cheesecake tastes especially good with a raspberry sauce.
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Crumb the cookies and crackers in a food processor or place them in a plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin. Mix in the syrup.
2. Press the mixture into the bottom of a greased springform pan. Bake 10 minutes.
1. Blend all the ingredients in a food processor and pour into the baked crust.
2. Bake for 1 hour at 350°F. Bake an additional 20 to 25 minutes at 300°F or until the cheesecake is firm.
3. Chill for several hours and garnish with sprigs of lemon balm or edible flowers.
Courtesy: Tracy Perkins, Lafayette, California
Click here for the original article, Kitchen Table: Recipes for Chicken with Goat Cheese, Wild Greens Quiche, Garden Pasta and Lemon Balm Cheesecake.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on Natural Health, Organic Gardening, Real Food and more!LEARN MORE