Where Herbs and Spices Make a Difference
MAKES 16 TO 32 ROLLS
These rolls are delicious served hot; they stay moist and light as they cool.
• 2 eight-ounce packages crescent dinner rolls
• 1 egg white, slightly beaten
• 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
• 1/4 teaspoon thyme leaves
• Poppy seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Separate the dough from each package into four rectangles and press to close the diagonal marks. Brush four rectangles with egg white.
2. Combine the cheese and thyme and sprinkle over the egg-brushed rectangles. Top with the remaining rectangles. Cut each stack in half lengthwise, then crosswise. If desired, cut each quarter diagonally into two triangles. Brush the tops with egg white and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
3. Bake the rolls on a cookie sheet for 10 to 15 minutes or until the tops are golden.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on natural health, organic gardening, real food and more!LEARN MORE