Makes 5 dozen small cookies
• 1/4 cup dried chamomile flowers
• 1/2 cup softened butter
• 1 cup sugar
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 3/4 cups flour
1. Carefully chop the chamomile blossoms and set aside. Cream the butter and sugar, then beat in the eggs and vanilla. Stir in the flour and chamomile.
2. Drop by scant teaspoonfuls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
3. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
—Elizabeth Groff, Haines Falls, New York
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on Natural Health, Organic Gardening, Real Food and more!LEARN MORE