Packed with flavor and color, this tart tea is a delight to serve. Makes about four 8-ounce servings.
• 2 cups hot water
• 2 teaspoons dried and seeded rose hips
• 10 to 12 dried hibiscus flowers
• 1 tablespoon fresh pineapple sage or apple mint leaves
• 4 teaspoons fresh raspberry leaves OR 2 teaspoons dried leaves
• 2 cups cold water and ice
• Apple juice for sweetening, optional
• Apple slices, cut horizontally for garnish
1. Steep hips, flowers and leaves in hot water (80 to 90 degrees) for about 3 minutes.
2. Allow to cool slightly, strain and add cold water and ice.
3. Pour tea over additional ice. Float apple slices in each glass as garnish.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on natural health, organic gardening, real food and more!LEARN MORE