This is a nice twist on basil pesto and can be used in its place. At your next dinner party, try serving Tarragon Pesto on pasta. Trust us—your guests will thank you.
• 1 cup (about 2 bunches) fresh tarragon leaves
• 1 cup (about 2 bunches) fresh flat-leaf parsley
• 1/2 cup slivered almonds
• 1 cup Parmesan cheese
• 2 cloves garlic, peeled
• Juice and zest of 1 lemon
• 1/4 cup cold-pressed olive oil
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse a few times until mostly smooth. Be sure to scrape down the sides of the processor occasionally.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on natural health, organic gardening, real food and more!LEARN MORE