Photography by Howard Lee Puckett; Styling by Virginia Cravens-Houston and Judy Feagin
For a deep, restful sleep, end your day with the healthy benefits of decaf green tea, combined with calming, soporific herbs. SERVES 1
• 2 cups boiling water
• 1 decaf green tea bag OR 1 decaf green tea bag and 1 chamomile tea bag
• 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh lavender buds
• 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh catnip
1. Pour water over tea bags, lavender and catnip; cover and steep 5 minutes. Remove tea bags.
2. Pour mixture through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a cup, discarding herbs. Serve with honey.
Letitia L. Star is a healthy living writer who frequently writes about cooking and growing herbs.
Click here for the main article, Fight Aging With Every Meal.
More than 150 workshops, great deals from more than 200 exhibitors, off-stage demos, inspirational keynotes, and great food!LEARN MORE