Chamomile and apple juice combine to create a relaxing and tasty beverage. You can substitute two chamomile tea bags for the dried chamomile flowers. Try serving this tea at your next children’s party or with dessert. SERVES 4
• 2 tablespoons dried chamomile flowers
• 2 cups boiling water
• 3 cups apple juice
• Lemon slices, for garnish
1. Add chamomile to boiling water. Cover and steep for 10 minutes.
2. Strain, add apple juice and chill in refrigerator.
3. Serve with lemon slices in sugar-rimmed glasses, if desired.
Nanette Blanchard is a freelance food writer who tries to keep cool in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Click here for the main article, Cool Down with Iced Drinks.
More than 150 workshops, great deals from more than 200 exhibitors, off-stage demos, inspirational keynotes, and great food!LEARN MORE