Makes 2 cups
• 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
• 1 shallot, diced
• 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
• 11/4 cups extra-virgin olive oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1/4 cup minced chives
1. Place the lemon juice, vinegar, shallots, and mustard in a small bowl and gradually whisk in the olive oil.
2. Stir in the chives and let stand for 10 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
3. Keeps one week if refrigerated.
Click here for the original article, Sprouting with Chef Dean Thomas.
Laura Daily is taking cooking classes, but she still eats lunch at a restaurant every day.