Enjoy cooking carrots with leeks and dill for a quick, tasty side dish.
• 1 pound carrots, peeled and sliced lengthwise
• 2 tablespoons olive oil or butter
• 2 leeks, sliced
• 2 tablespoons fresh dill, or 2 teaspoons dried dill.
1. Steam the carrots until nearly tender.
2. In another saucepan, heat the oil or butter and add the leeks, dill, and drained carrots. Sauté, gently until the leeks are golden and tender.
—Nancy Crabb, Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
More than 150 workshops, great deals from more than 200 exhibitors, off-stage demos, inspirational keynotes, and great food!LEARN MORE