• 2 cups fennel bulb, finely sliced
• 2 apples, coarsely chopped
• 1 cup celery, finely sliced
• 1⁄3 cup dried apricots, slivered
• 3 tablespoons almonds, slivered
• 1⁄3 cup Blue Cheese Dressing
1. In large bowl, combine fennel, apples, celery, apricots and nuts. Toss with dressing to coat.
Pat Crocker cooks bistro-style food with her favorite herbs every week. Her latest book, The Vegan Cook’s Bible (Robert Rose, 2009), is now available.
Click here to view the original article, Budget Friendly Meals.